1 Include main keyword in title
Let’s say for example that you are running an online shop that sells cosmetic products specifically targeted to Asian women. What do you think is the main keyword for your business? Here are some good guesses: cosmetics for Asian women, Asian cosmetics, and cosmetics in Asia. Whatever is your main keyword, it is important that you include it in your main title. So how do you figure out which main keyword you should use? You can use the online tool AdWord to help you find the best keyword for your business. If you do this correctly, your Youtube video will rank high in Google search results.
2 Choose a catchy title
Even if your video manages to appear on the top ten search results of Google, it is up to the user if he will click the link to your video or not. So how can you make sure that users will click your video once it appears in their Google search results? One way is to give your video a really catchy title. It should not be very fancy. The title simply have to project the impression “Hey, I have the information you are looking for so click me”.
3 Use all possible related tags
Many people fail to maximize the use of this Youtube feature. In fact, many people do not use this feature at all! So what are tags? Tags are one-word keywords that Youtube allows you to attach to each video that you upload. Make sure that you include all related tags to make your video more visible.
Call 832-677-4620 to discuss to use this cool service for your business
USES >> Blog Post / in Web Site Pages / FaceBook AD’s / in Facebook Posts
RESULTS >> Attention grabbing / Increased Conversions and Branding
Top Benefits of Inbound Marketing
Inbound marketing is a new marketing trend that has overtaken outbound marketing. Since the web users are increasingly changing their ways of researching and shopping for products and services, hence companies should also make efforts to eliminate ineffective tactics from their marketing strategies so that desired results can be reaped. With the increase in modernization, the methods of marketing have also changed.
These days, new marketing methods and strategies have come to the forefront. Below, we have mentioned several benefits of inbound marketing over outbound marketing.
• Without inbound marketing, your marketing and sales team may fail to create powerful and engaging content for the prospects. The sales department is the heart of your business as sales person have a good understanding of what your prospective customers are looking for. They can also help customers what they want at various stages of their journey. Inbound marketing can create valuable content for the users that will help buyers get answers to their questions and solve their problems.
• The digital marketing world has witnessed an evolution. With rightful marketing methods, you can effectively increase the awareness and popularity of your business among the potential web users. If you do not follow the right and effective marketing methods, web users will never get to know about the existence of your business. Therefore, it is extremely beneficial for you to make use of the right methods to increase the visibility of your business/brand.
• Many successful companies have regularly reported that with the use of expert inbound marketing solutions, they were able to build a strong presence of their company. Consequently, they also noticed improvement both in their top and bottom lines. Therefore, to enhance your business sales and hence profit margins, you can make use of inbound marketing.
• Inbound marketing also involves social media marketing. No other platform can provide your business extensive exposure as social media. If done rightfully, you can also get customers and hence leads from social networking sites. Therefore, build business pages of your websites on the social platforms to grab the attention of the potential web users.
• In order to gain the attention of the web users, you need to portray your business in a positive way and this can be done with the help of inbound marketing. People would love to give you their patronage when they have a peace of mind that they are trusting the right company. This can only be achieved, when you portray your business in a positive way.
• The ultimate purpose of any marketing channel is to get leads. Inbound marketing will also help you get leads and hence gain profits. It will help you improve the bottom and top lines of your business and hence open new doors to opportunities .
Those were some of the top benefits of inbound marketing that will help you increase the awareness of your business and hence profit levels. The chances of success are high when you have the tricks and tips of inbound marketing in your hand.
Marketing Strategies for Mobile Web Sites
In today’s fast changing and dynamic world all the companies are looking forward to promote their product and services to a wide range of customers in a shorter span of time. Hence in order to put their idea into action they use various methods of marketing strategies. One of those marketing strategies is the mobile marketing concept. As the name suggests the mobile marketing concept is the strategy of marketing that is done by using or on a mobile device for example smart phone or a tablet PC.
There are various facets of mobile marketing strategy that is used by the advertising companies. Few of those facets are SMS marketing, MMS marketing, push marketing, app-based marketing, in-game mobile marketing, QR codes, mobile responsive website marketing and many others. Through the mobile marketing strategy the advertisers can send more personalized and time and location sensitive promotional matters to their potential customers in order to promote their products, services or ideas.
From a recent IBM Survey:
• Growth of Channels and Devices – connecting all of the various sales, marketing and business
intelligence systems to enable a coherent flow of information and analysis where and when it’s
• Customer Collaboration and Influence – building relationships between customers, sales teams
and customer service reps and delivering the right information to increase sales and reduce churn
• Targeting – delivering the right content at the right time to support the purchase decisions of
potential customers and upgrade candidates
• Big Data – leveraging proprietary and external data sources to quickly gather and analyze
marketing data to streamline sales and customer service processes and increase revenues
• ROI Accountability – enabling executives to understand the value of marketing initiatives and
channels and make the right decisions
• Alignment – making sure that sales and marketing messaging, qualification criteria and data
exchange are on the same page
• Expertise – According to Forrester, 40% of CMOs state that their number one area in which to
improve board level influence is technology-savviness
Almost three quarters (72%) of buyers planning to purchase a business product begin their research with a Google search, according to a recent report by Pardot.
After an initial search, 70% of buyers then return online 2-3 times to do additional research, and 12% return online more than three times. Just under one in five (18%) do all of their online research in a single sitting.
Besides Google, B2B buyers also use personal networks (15.5%), Yahoo (5.5%), Bing (2.7%), and LinkedIn (2.5%) as starting points for their research.
76% of B2B buyers surveyed prefer different content at each stage of their research process.
89% agree that the cost of the item they are purchasing affects the amount of research they do.
98% say their search terms usually become more refined as their research deepens on a purchase.
70% of buyers say written B2B content such as whitepapers and case studies should be under five pages.
2% prefer content longer than five pages, and 28% think the content should be as long as it takes to inform.
The B2B & B2C buying process has fundamentally changed, and prospects spend more time on the web doing independent research, obtaining information from their peers and third parties via Google /Bing searches and social media research.
The traditional method of only using outbound selling no longer applies—today’s sales teams must engage in inbound marketing and social selling, & use Web 2.0 technologies to better listen and engage with prospects.
More and more prospects are relying on the content found in social media channels and search engines to educate themselves about a company’s brand, products and services Prior to contacting a service provider. As a result, Social Media + Search play an influential role in the B2B decision-making process.
Therefore, today’s B2B companies should use social media to monitor what prospects are saying about their company, capture interest from prospects looking for their products and solutions, and coordinate the marketing and sales follow-ups to social media interactions and related in bound social signals coming into their web sites and blogs.
Social media inbound marketing is a proactive strategy. All major search engines such as Google, Bing,Yahoo are incorporating social signals into their organic search results ranking.
Please visit our: Metrics Driven Social Media inbound Marketing Platform > http://www.sales.social-visibility.com/
Call US for a FREE 30 MIN Web Site Marketing and Lead Generation analysis , Content creation and Video Strategy consulting @ 832-677-4620 .281-570-5804 . http://www.sales.social-visibility.com/