1 Include main keyword in title
Let’s say for example that you are running an online shop that sells cosmetic products specifically targeted to Asian women. What do you think is the main keyword for your business? Here are some good guesses: cosmetics for Asian women, Asian cosmetics, and cosmetics in Asia. Whatever is your main keyword, it is important that you include it in your main title. So how do you figure out which main keyword you should use? You can use the online tool AdWord to help you find the best keyword for your business. If you do this correctly, your Youtube video will rank high in Google search results.
2 Choose a catchy title
Even if your video manages to appear on the top ten search results of Google, it is up to the user if he will click the link to your video or not. So how can you make sure that users will click your video once it appears in their Google search results? One way is to give your video a really catchy title. It should not be very fancy. The title simply have to project the impression “Hey, I have the information you are looking for so click me”.
3 Use all possible related tags
Many people fail to maximize the use of this Youtube feature. In fact, many people do not use this feature at all! So what are tags? Tags are one-word keywords that Youtube allows you to attach to each video that you upload. Make sure that you include all related tags to make your video more visible.
Call 832-677-4620 to discuss to use this cool service for your business
USES >> Blog Post / in Web Site Pages / FaceBook AD’s / in Facebook Posts
RESULTS >> Attention grabbing / Increased Conversions and Branding
Top Benefits of Inbound Marketing
Inbound marketing is a new marketing trend that has overtaken outbound marketing. Since the web users are increasingly changing their ways of researching and shopping for products and services, hence companies should also make efforts to eliminate ineffective tactics from their marketing strategies so that desired results can be reaped. With the increase in modernization, the methods of marketing have also changed.
These days, new marketing methods and strategies have come to the forefront. Below, we have mentioned several benefits of inbound marketing over outbound marketing.
• Without inbound marketing, your marketing and sales team may fail to create powerful and engaging content for the prospects. The sales department is the heart of your business as sales person have a good understanding of what your prospective customers are looking for. They can also help customers what they want at various stages of their journey. Inbound marketing can create valuable content for the users that will help buyers get answers to their questions and solve their problems.
• The digital marketing world has witnessed an evolution. With rightful marketing methods, you can effectively increase the awareness and popularity of your business among the potential web users. If you do not follow the right and effective marketing methods, web users will never get to know about the existence of your business. Therefore, it is extremely beneficial for you to make use of the right methods to increase the visibility of your business/brand.
• Many successful companies have regularly reported that with the use of expert inbound marketing solutions, they were able to build a strong presence of their company. Consequently, they also noticed improvement both in their top and bottom lines. Therefore, to enhance your business sales and hence profit margins, you can make use of inbound marketing.
• Inbound marketing also involves social media marketing. No other platform can provide your business extensive exposure as social media. If done rightfully, you can also get customers and hence leads from social networking sites. Therefore, build business pages of your websites on the social platforms to grab the attention of the potential web users.
• In order to gain the attention of the web users, you need to portray your business in a positive way and this can be done with the help of inbound marketing. People would love to give you their patronage when they have a peace of mind that they are trusting the right company. This can only be achieved, when you portray your business in a positive way.
• The ultimate purpose of any marketing channel is to get leads. Inbound marketing will also help you get leads and hence gain profits. It will help you improve the bottom and top lines of your business and hence open new doors to opportunities .
Those were some of the top benefits of inbound marketing that will help you increase the awareness of your business and hence profit levels. The chances of success are high when you have the tricks and tips of inbound marketing in your hand.
B2B Business to Business marketing is marketing of products to businesses or other organizations for use in production of goods, general business operations or for resale to other consumers. B2B defines commerce transactions between businesses, such as between a manufacturer and a wholesaler, or between a wholesaler and a retailer.
B2B is also used in the context of communication and collaboration. When communication is taking place amongst employees, this can be referred to as “B2B” communication.
B2B marketing involves building valuable relationships to guarantee lasting customers; an important goal for any company, whether a mega retail corporation or a smaller family-owned. However one important factor is generating right leads.
A business without the right leads is very much like a car without an engine. However, generating leads is not easy and trying to acquire leads in the B2B space makes it all that much more difficult. Here are some lead generating ideas and approaches that allow you sharpen your B2B strategy.
1. Inbound marketing
Inbound marketing focuses on creating quality content that aligns with what your customers are most interested in so they are drawn towards your offers because they want to learn more. Inbound marketing, when done well, meets your customers where they want to be.
2. Generate better relationships with CRM
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system helps generate and convert leads by sifting through massive amounts of raw prospect data to locate the most promising prospects.
3. Be blog oriented
At the heart of inbound lead generation is the humble blog. A company blog allows you to not only draw inbound traffic to your site and your business by offering useful and interesting content, while providing solutions, but it can also give your organization added credibility within your industry.
4. Humans are visual animals
Incorporating a visual element into your content is a sure-fire way to increase the draw of your inbound strategy.
5. Use social media
In addition, social media can generate B2B leads. You can use social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Another important factor is to continuously build unique, quality content that has real value to prospects that you want to connect to as quality leads are built over time.
Hence, more clearly you can identify and pursue your ideal client, the more leads you will get and ultimately benefit your business.
Call US for a FREE 30 MIN Web Site Marketing and Lead Generation analysis , Content creation and Video Strategy consulting @ 832-677-4620
Inbound marketing Benefits
While we all have been witnessing the benefits of traditional outbound marketing methods for decades, it is high time we gave some innovative thought to the methods of marketing. While the marketing companies have already started implementing the new inbound marketing methods, many people and business owners are still not familiar with this concept and have not been able to benefit from it as of now. In comparison to the outbound method of marketing where the marketing team focuses on all the people who may or may not be potential customers; the inbound marketing method focuses on those people who are already showing interest in the products or services which are identical or similar to the ones being offered by one’s company.
This method of putting in marketing efforts towards a set of people who are already interested in one’s products and services increases the probability of being able to convert the potential customer into an actual one and this is the reason why this method of marketing is slowly but surely becoming very popular.
Call US for a FREE 30 MIN Web Site Marketing and Lead Generation analysis , Content creation and Video Strategy consulting @ 832-677-4620 .281-570-5804
Pay per Click (PPC) Advertising
Pay per click is one of the easiest methods for companies to gain a good ranking for their company’s website on the internet. With the innumerable number of companies creating websites of similar nature it is becoming increasingly difficult for companies to retain a high ranking in search engine results in spite of following the best of SEO techniques.
So now they have the option of bidding in a manner which would enable them to get a good search engine ranking based on the amount of money they are willing to pay per click. If you are still wondering as to what is the point of getting a good website ranking then think again because only when your company’s website is visible on the internet and is easily accessible, that is when your company would get increased sales and profits. So it makes complete sense for people to bid for a higher ranking.
The popularity of Search Engine Optimization
When the process of SEO or Search engine optimisation was first introduced, most people took a while before they could actually understand and accept the methodology based on which this form of optimising of one’s website and its content is done. However with the passage of time and by looking at the very obvious results of implementing on going SEO techniques to one’s website and its content, this form of optimization began to gain popularity.
The present day scenario is such that no one considers web site SEO process to be an option rather they consider it to be one of the basic requirements of having a good on line website visibility. Since search engine optimisation basically studies the pattern and frequency of using words and phrases which can help websites reach a good ranking in the list of search results which are displayed by different search engine, there is no doubt that it is a systematic and methodical process which has got its due in terms of its popularity.