Top 5 Reasons Why Video Marketing Is Important For Your Marketing Efforts
2017 has been a revolutionary year for digital marketers and Video Marketing . As per the latest stats, around 63% of online businesses have commenced making use of video marketing and around 82% of online businesses believe that video marketing is an extremely significant part of their digital marketing strategy.
Video is emerging and evolving speedily and will surely reach new horizons of success way sooner than web marketers think and helps them attain a higher ROI in 2018 and beyond. But if you have not used this technique properly till now then, you may still have certain doubts like- whether it is actually worth using videos for marketing your business online? Or do you have adequate resources to build and use video content in your digital marketing?
The answer is very simple: Yes, it is definitely worth it. Video is one of the most resourceful and cost-effective digital marketing approaches. Read on to know the 5 reasons why digital marketers must make use of video marketing NOW.
Check Out the Top 5 Reasons Why Video Marketing Is Important For Your Marketing Efforts:
1. Audiences Adore Watching Videos: It is no more a secret for web marketers that audiences spend one-third of online activity time to watch videos that showcases an average of 32.3 videos per month. It is quite easy to recognize why individuals adore videos so much- they are very enjoyable and simple to watch and understand.
Individuals perceive businesses that make use of videos to be more savvy and fascinating compared to those which don’t use it. This speedily rising zeal amongst people to watch videos does not change for online stores: Around 30% of online buyers want more videos from ecommerce websites that includes detailed product descriptions, customer testimonials and tutorials.
To make individuals watch your video, you require concentrating on engagement, which means you need to create videos that are fascinating, enjoyable and simple to understand. This encourages individuals to watch the entire video and amplifies the chances of people getting influenced through it. It is extremely significant to make your videos load properly.
2. Video Generates Better and More Organic Web Traffic: Organic traffic acts as one of the biggest drivers of online audiences to any online store. Organizations invest a lot of time and money to get connected to high-quality websites.
Doing so can assist online stores amplify the authority of their website, that in turn, will assist them amplify their position in the search engine rank pages and the amount of organic web traffic they receive. The higher the website quality in the eyes of top search engines, the more it would be able to attract organic web traffic. Top search engines analyze the quality of your website through one key metric that is its bounce rate.
If a website drives its online visitors away soon after browsing through a website, top search engines conclude that website is of low quality. Those websites which can keep their online visitors for a long time tend to rank higher on the top search engines.
If businesses can manage to trim down the bounce rate of their website then, they can drive more organic web traffic. Engaging your online visitors with your ecommerce store is one of the best approaches to trim down your bounce rate. Since, videos have very high levels of engagement and help your website attract more organic web traffic.
Prior to making use video marketing for your store, you should be able to differentiate between two types of videos- firstly there are sales-focused videos that comprise product demos, customer testimonials and marketing videos. These videos work wonders, but only after a customer is all set to make a purchase. Secondly, there are engagement-centric videos that aim to educate visitors and make them know more about your company and its products and services.
3. Audiences Use Videos to Know More about Your Offerings: As an entrepreneur, you get amazed but not affected with the increasing significance of videos and engagement. We all know that individuals like watching videos, but how does that positively impact your business? Businesses want visitors to understand and think about your offerings and purchase them, not just enjoy watching them and up vote them on YouTube.
Videos play an extremely vital role in the buying-decision process. Nearly 98% of the visitors adore watching explainer videos to know more about different products and services and are helpful in the purchase decision process.
The key reason why numerous visitors adore watching videos has a profound relationship with the way video affects in what manner they process and comprehend the data. Visitors that watch videos retain around 95% of a message in comparison to 10% while they read it through text.
As per the latest study performed by Google, nearly 50% of web users search videos associated to a product or service prior to visiting a store. The massive power videos have in the buying decision process explains the reason why 93% of companies that make use of videos believe that it has amplified user understanding about their offerings which affects their conversion rates.
4. Video Generates More Conversions: As videos have a massive impact in the buying decision process, it is quite obvious it will assist you boost your conversion rates. Nearly all visitors that have watched an explainer video for understanding more about a product or service finally purchased it. That same study found 77% of consumers say they’ve been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a video and engage with your brand.
Online buyers that have viewed demo videos are more likely to buy your products and services compared to the non-viewers. The higher probability of individuals purchasing a product all thanks to videos assist in increasing the conversion rate significantly- websites which make use of videos have a conversion rate of around 4.8%, than 2.9% for those that don’t make use of videos and around 76% of companies which use videos strongly believe that it will deliver them a higher ROI.
5. Web Marketers Thinks Videos Are Extremely Useful: Visitors adore videos and it can assist you draw more web traffic and attain more conversions. But have you thought what do web marketers think about your video? Yes, they do! Nearly 87% of web marketers make use of video content to nurture their businesses, while few others believe that videos are an extremely important part of their digital marketing strategy.
While reading this post, you may have found numerous facts which have proven the amplifying power of video marketing for any online business. Video marketing assists your targeted consumers know more about your business, brand and your offerings and leave a huge impact on your buyer’s decision-making process.